Classic Insulated Round Cookers/Servers RCW
Quick Links :
"SP" models include: inset, hinged cover, and ladle
Classic Insulated Round Countertop Cooker/Servers
- High performance, fast recovery design that is perfect for re-thermalizing refrigerated soup, stews, chili or other food products served out of a round inset.
- Thermostatically controlled heat system provides fast heat up and recovery, and can reach intense temperatures that produce consistent steam heat (212°).
- Units are designed with high wattage systems that generate faster start-ups to the required temperatures.
- Distributes heat throughout the unit while protecting interior parts and countertops from heat build-up.
- Ideal for thawing frozen soups and holding the thawed soup at NSF-safe serving temperatures.
- 7 quart (RCW-7) and 11 quart (RCW-11) capacity.
- Stainless steel housing with stainless steel liner.
- Thermostatic control.
- Raised liner (marine lip) prevents outside condensation.
- Electric low watt density element provides fast, even heat.
- Wet operation.
- Uses standard insets and covers. (Not included).
- RCW-7 120V (APW Part # RCW71001)
- RCW-11 120V (APW Part # RCW111001)
- RCW-7SP* 120V (APW Part # RCW71-SP) *w/ inset, hinged cover, and ladle
- RCW-11SP* 120V (APW Part # RCW111-SP) *w/ inset, hinged cover, and ladle
Choose one of our authorized Click & Brick dealers to buy now.