Vertical Bun Grill Toasters
- M-95-2 model Bun Grill toaster can generate up to 865 bun halves per hour (35, second gear).
- M-95-3 model Bun Grill can generate up to 1,296 bun halves per hour.
- M-95-2 toasters available with various gear selections (35, 55) allowing you to select exact speeds that result in your desired toast!
- Fast heat-up allows your operation to react to surges in volume.
- Toasters come with extended super-feed to allow for high volume production.
- Self-leveling conveyor automatically adjusts to various sizes of buns, and bagels.
- Butter roller and pan consistently covers buns with the perfect amount of butter.
- Durable nickel-coated steel griddle plate.
- Plate is thermostatically controlled between 200 to 500 degrees.
- Removable side panel allows easy access for service
- 4” adjustable legs.
- Use wet or dry.
Models/ Voltages/ APW Part #
M95-2 comes standard with two (2) PTFE sheets
- M-95-2 120V (APW part # M952AB001)
- M-95-2 208V (APW part # M952CC-CHI) (35-Second Gear only)
- M-95-2 208V (APW part # M952CD-9C) (55-Second Gear only)
- M-95-2 240V (APW part # M952ED-9C) (35-Second Gear only)
M-95-3 does not come standard with PTFE sheets
- M-95-3 120V (APW part # M953AB001)
- M-95-3 208V (APW part # M953CC001)
- M-95-3 240V (APW part # M953EC001)