Hot Food Well (Insulated) w Drain HFW-xD
HFW-1D, HFW-2D, HFW-3D,
HFW-4D, HFW-5D, HFW-6D
Top Mount w Drain, (Insulated), Drop-In, Electric
- Hot Food Well(s) with drain accommodate standard size pans. 12" x 20".
- Heavy-duty top mount with drain, insulated rectangular Drop-in Hot Food Well designed for installation.
- Well is constructed of deep-drawn austenite stainless steel. Above countertop- aluminized outer housing with sides/bottom fully insulated.
- Units shipped with drain are provided with stainless steel 1/2” NPT drain welded to bottom of pan provided with removable screen.
- Unit is heated by a tubular heating element shaped in serpentine fashion for even heat distribution to pan base.
- Element is mounted under well and secured by aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency.
- Unit standard with APW Wyott E-Z Locks on all four exterior sides for easy installation.
- The units have complete UL construction including
- Designed to be used wet.
- Serpentine heating elements ensure even distribution of heat.
- Well is constructed of stainless steel above countertop with aluminized outer housing below counter.
- EZ-Lock system on all four exterior sides for easy installation.
- Thermostatic controls.
- Large indicating pilot light.
- Multiple units can be installed in same table or counter.
- Simplified construction reduces installation time and significantly reduces on-site electrical and plumbing cost.
- Unitized electrical wiring for single power hookup.
- HFW-1D single-well w drain 120V (APW Part # 56445)
- HFW-1D single-well w drain 208/240V (APW Part # 56440)
- HFW-1D two-well w drain 120V (APW Part # 57268)
- HFW-2D two-well w drain 208/240V (APW Part # 56192)
- HFW-3D three-well w drain 208/240V (APW Part # 56193)
- HFW-4D four-well w drain 208/240V (APW Part # 56194)
- HFW-5D five-well w drain 208/240V (APW Part # 56195)
- HFW-6D six-well w drain 208/240V (APW Part # 56196)
• BUY NOW online with our Click & Brick dealers below
• For equipment guidance click Find Local Dealer
• For equipment demonstrations click Find Local Rep